Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JX6
New Contributor II

DQ77MK: wireless mouse does not work in BIOS

Jump to solution

BIOS 0059

wireless keybord and wireless mouse (MS Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard & Mouse 7000 )

The keyboard works fine, but mouse does not, but both are O.K. in 0058.

I have tried plug in the wireless receiver to all usb ports, nothing helped.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello,

If your mouse and keyboard were working using BIOS version 0058, our recommendation will be to do a BIOS recovery and install it again.

We don't really know why your mouse is not working on the BIOS with the version 0059, but it could be a compatibility problem.

You may want to wait for a new BIOS version, but in the mean time use the version 0058.

Download Center

You will be able to find the instructions on how to do a BIOS recovery on the following link http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-023360.htm Desktop Boards — Instructions for Recovery BIOS update

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello,

If your mouse and keyboard were working using BIOS version 0058, our recommendation will be to do a BIOS recovery and install it again.

We don't really know why your mouse is not working on the BIOS with the version 0059, but it could be a compatibility problem.

You may want to wait for a new BIOS version, but in the mean time use the version 0058.

Download Center

You will be able to find the instructions on how to do a BIOS recovery on the following link http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-023360.htm Desktop Boards — Instructions for Recovery BIOS update

Regards.

View solution in original post

JX6
New Contributor II

Hi Silvia,

Thanks for your suggestions.

After reading the BIOS recovery instructions, I'd rather to wait a new version BIOS.

I won't always enter BIOS Setup , so it doesn't matter me a lot.

Regards.