cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rCame2
Beginner

DQ87PG setting up raid

Jump to solution

How do I setup raid to work on this motherboard? I've gone into bios and enabled raid and RST, but I'm not seeing any raid menus like I would on the older MBs. What am I missing?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

You changed the SATA Mode to RAID, saved the configuration and exited Visual BIOS and then did CTRL-I during the subsequent BIOS POST?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
n_scott_pearson

You changed the SATA Mode to RAID, saved the configuration and exited Visual BIOS and then did CTRL-I during the subsequent BIOS POST?

View solution in original post

rCame2
Beginner

I tried this, but must have waited too late. I tried again and pressed control and I early and it worked. Thanks Scott.

Is there a way to turn off or exit the splash screen?

n_scott_pearson

Yea, I start hitting the key combination, over and over, immediately after powering on or immediately after the screen goes blank when exiting the Visual BIOS Setup program or when restarting Windows/Linux.

No, you cannot disable the splash screen. I believe that you can shorten the amount of time that it will wait for a keystroke to be entered. You can also change the image displayed on this splash screen (using Intel Integrator Toolkit).

...S