Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PBonf1
Beginner

DX580G Issue: Need Help

DX580G Problem: Have been using my DX580G MB for months, but the monitor went blank last night while using the desktop. This morning, swapped monitors, then graphics adapters, but no change. Pulled off the access door on the desktop, and found I am not getting any speaker beeps, front panel LED (blinking or otherwise), or any Port 80h POST codes. I have removed the graphics adapter, and all DRAM. No change. Power supply seems OK, as the graphics adapter, HDDs, system and CPU fans, etc. power up. The MB reset and power switches light. Any troubleshooting help?

Thanks,

Pat

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Pat,

First of all, I would like to inform you that this motherboard has been out of support since June, 2013.

However, let me provide you some troubleshooting steps that you may want to try.

• Please let me know if there are any lights on the motherboard and also any fan activity?

• You may want to try testing the system out of the chassis, with minimal configuration, such as Motherboard, processor, power supply, video card. Since you are not using memory, you should get a 3 beeps code.

Regards,