Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RvanK
Beginner

DX58SO audio will not work

Hallo kan iemand me helpen met mijn probleem?

alles werk alleen hij ziet geen geluidskaart en als ik drivers instaleer zie ik nog niks

ik heb nu zo'n beetje alle drivers voor audio gehad en daarnet ook geprobeerd de bios te updaten maar die was zelfde versie maar ook gedaan

apparaatbeheer ziet m niet en veel andere driver zoekers ook niet en toch zit er 5.1 of 7.1 op

maar hij wil het gewoon niet doen

Gr Raymond

ENG:

Hello, can someone help me with my problem?

everything works only he does not see a sound card and when I install drivers I do not see anything

I now have pretty much all drivers for audio and just tried to update the bios but that was the same version but also done

device management does not see m and many other driver searchers, and yet there is 5.1 or 7.1 on

but he just does not want to do it

Gr Raymond

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What operating system are you running, and what is the model number of your processor?

Doc

RvanK
Beginner

Windows 10 x64

S1366 i7 920 2.67 Ghz

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Windows 10 is not a supported O/S for this board. The last supported O/S was Windows 7. Microsoft provides compatibility drivers to support older hardware on Windows 10. The coverage is pretty good, but there are misses here and there and this may be one of them.

You could try manually installing a Windows 10 driver from Realtek and see if it contains support for the old CODEC used on the DX58SO. Here is one such driver you could try: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26658/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver-64-bit-for-Inte... Download Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver (64-bit) for Intel® NUC DN2820FY and DE3815TY.

Hope this helps,

...S

NPiri
New Contributor I

download & install the latest Realtek HD Audio driver from the http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&Down... Realtek web site instead of the Intel web site.

AlHill
Super User

Noel, I do not see the purpose for dredging up nine month old threads when, no matter what is done, the platform is still unsupported.

Doc