cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

DZ68BC memory problem? please help!

Jump to solution

i bought a brand new intel DZ68BC and everything seems to be acting fine once it was plugged in, but i just got new ram, it is patriot g series sector 5 DDR3 PC-3-10666 1333MHz 8GB (4x2GB) kit. and when i powered it on for the first time it just gave me the three beep memory error, no boot. please help, both products are brand new so i just want to make sure its compatable. please help me!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello Jacob,

Before flashing the BIOS please let us know the model number for your Intel processor and the exact part number for the memory you are using.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JBish3
New Contributor II

Hi Jacob,

Well you already know that its Memory error. So do some test by yourself. Use only single (one) Memory. Do not connect any other device. See if its giving you display. If its works then check other 3 RAM's one by one.

Also check the BIOS version you are using. If it isn't latest. Flash the latest one.

Regards,

J.Bisht

idata
Community Manager

I Have tried every combination possible with the ram. And I'm not sure how to flash. a new BIOS can you tell me how?

idata
Community Manager

Hello Jacob,

Before flashing the BIOS please let us know the model number for your Intel processor and the exact part number for the memory you are using.

View solution in original post