Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CCost1
Beginner

DZ68DB

HI I have a mainboard DZ68DB / processor I5-2500K / ram CMX16GX3M2A1600C11 XMS3 . I've tryed also with another processor from the compatibility list .

Problem : infinite restarting without video signal . If somebody cane give any help .... Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
10 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Is this a new system or an existing system. If existing, what changed? What was happening just prior to when the issue first appeared?

CCost1
Beginner

Hi and thanks for your answer

New system . Tried also with cpu G530 . Same issue . infinite power on and off . Tried also to recover bios - also with no jumper to update . no start in video mode cause of infinite power on and off . Only without bios jumper no power on of . only power on and remains like that with fan spinning . The main it is on the table . Only cpu / ram / fan / key and mouse ( wireless ) used . No HDD , no additional graphic .

Thanks again for the help

n_scott_pearson

It likely won't make a difference, but try maintenance mode. Move the (yellow) BIOS Maintenance jumper from pins 1-2 to pins 2-3 and power on.

...S

n_scott_pearson

Hhmmm, after reading your description, I am inclined to believe that you were sold a dud board. It sounds like the BIOS is trashed.

...S

CCost1
Beginner

Hi

I suppose the same thing ... If you will have some others ideas .......

Thanks for your support

All the best for you and all around

CCost1
Beginner

Hi again

On my mobo i have one connector PJ135 - black with 4 pins , not described in user manual . What it is for this connector .

Thanks again

CCost1
Beginner

Thanks for your answer . The connector it is between connectors I and J . Not figured on the picture .

Any solution for my mobo about continous reboot ?

n_scott_pearson

This is an undocumented debug header. Don't connect anything to it.

If the standard methods (CMOS clear, BIOS Recovery, BIOS Maintenance) do not work, then you have a (not so heavy) boat anchor (as Bones said, "He's dead, Jim."). I would be trying to get your money back from the seller.

...S

CCost1
Beginner

Thanks again

All the best