cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ln31
New Contributor I

DZ77BH-55K Desktop MB, Need Windows8 USB 3.0 Drivers

Jump to solution

I have a Intel® Desktop Board DZ77BH-55K and looked for Windows 8 USB 3.0 Drivers on the Intel Download Page for my board, but they only have Windows 7 drivers listed - What do I use for Windows 8?

I need both of these please.

Intel - USB3.0

And The

Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Driver too

Also Please, How do I fix my name, it shows up twice, how do I put it back to just say: lemurian

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi lemurian,

Win 8 comes with embedded drivers for USB 3.0 so this is the reason why there are no drivers at the download page for win 8 and Win 7 does not come with the USB 3.0 driver and this is also the reason why we do have drivers for USB 3.0 under the Win 7 Filter.

You can try installing the win 7 drivers on your computer but we do not guarantee that will work perfectly fine.

In regards you're your name, I recommend you checking the profile settings and play with that so you can change your nickname.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi lemurian,

Win 8 comes with embedded drivers for USB 3.0 so this is the reason why there are no drivers at the download page for win 8 and Win 7 does not come with the USB 3.0 driver and this is also the reason why we do have drivers for USB 3.0 under the Win 7 Filter.

You can try installing the win 7 drivers on your computer but we do not guarantee that will work perfectly fine.

In regards you're your name, I recommend you checking the profile settings and play with that so you can change your nickname.

View solution in original post