cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

DZ77BH-55K unable to boot

Hi,

I bought this motherboard with i7 3770 and hd 7850 graphic card. Everything worked fine (at about 2 months) until last week. I pressed the starting button and nothing happened. Computer didn't boot. So I turned it off and tried again. My computer finally booted normally. This is happening since then. So I updated BIOS (I thought this could had been the problem). It didn't help. I have experienced this behaviour everytime I boot my computer. I press the button, green led is on, post code 15 (or 51 I don't know which side to read it) is displayed and no boot. Usually I turn my computer on and off a few times and then it boots normally. Where could be the problem?

Thanks very much

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

any add on PCI cards? try running just the CPU, RAM, and see if it boots

then add external video card, hard drives, etc.

Highlighted
Community Manager

I tried to boot without PCI cards. It had no effect. I changed my graphic card (the only PCI device), no help. I'll try to remove hard drives without system, I'll report if it works.

Highlighted
Community Manager

I tried running just cpu and ram, same results. I tried to remove RAM, no beep occured. I tried to switch RAM, nothing happened. On the fifth turning on my computer boots normally and is stable I do anything. Do you have any idea what migth be wrong?

0 Kudos