Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CThom19
Beginner

DZ77GA-70K Bios Bug

If i disable the secodary sata Controller on my DZ77GA-70K Board in BIOS booting is not possible anymore, neither from DVD, HDD or USB. And yes I Change the boot order!!! (Nothing is attached to that Controller, so I don't Need it). This happen since the last bios update to Ver. 0066.

The main reason I want to disable thatController is because, during shut down of Win8 the HDD spins down and the spins up again to spin down for final shutdown - This never happend with the last bios Version. So please fix that.

Another bug of the bios is about usb mouse and Keyboard: I use Mouse+Keyboard from logitech with wireless Receiver. These are not recognized by bios. They are only recognized by bios if a USB-wired mouse or Keyboard is attached - I hope that will be fixed also.

Thanx!!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Tomtom, Thanks for the information, we already reported that issue to the engineering team.

For additional information please check the following thread /thread/41860 https://communities.intel.com/thread/41860

CThom19
Beginner

Thanks for the answer, Sylvia!

is there an expected release date for the next bios Version?

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

We haven't been notified yet

CThom19
Beginner

That's very bad, because that bug (as shown in link to the other thread) is known for months!!!!

And it's a big issue.

Hope this will be fixed soon!