Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

DZ77GA-70K: new Bios on the way?

It seems that some of my problems with a DZ77GA-70K may be related to the Bios (currently using 0061). Since Intel already released many Bios versions for this board I'm wondering which of them is known to be the most reliable one? And furthermore: when will the next version be released? TIA!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

I suffered from many issues and am happy with 0060; system is stable without issues. I won't upgrade unless I spot something in the release notes which I consider important.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Tried all different versions (including the latest 0063) and it seems that Intel can't make this board work as expected. Really sad, will go back to Asus.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Yes, there is still issues but this board is not so bad compared to others:

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

BIOS 0064 is on the board, available to download but I haven't been able to update my system from 0063 to the new version. Has anyone else tried to update to ver 0064? After the flash, I receive a message that it has completed successfully, but it's still on 0063. Anyone else try it yet?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

I have 0064. Got a message that update failed but after trying again it was successful. Load defaults first.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you, that worked! I set the BIOS to default settings, then put the 0064 BIOS version on a flash drive and installed it by selecting F7 when the BIOS screen came up. Version 0064 installed and I rebooted, applied my overclock settings and I'm all set. Thanks again!!

0 Kudos