cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

DZ77GA-70K package content

Hi all

I have successfully rceived a new boxed DZ77GA-70K, in the box there isn't the wifi adapter, all its ok eccept for this wifi module hardware wich not found, any idea?

Are some of those boards shipped without wifi?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

I did not get any wifi. Just bluetooth module.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

This bluetooth module is i think at the same time wifi one - combo(the black one with the sticker on the back which it says to connect to a usb expansion slot).802.11 BGN 1T1R Wireless Adapter.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

the are lots of reviews and you can see a little intel pci card with cables wich I have not found in my package, please take a look here: http://techreport.com/articles.x/22823 A quick look at Intel's DZ77GA-70K motherboard - The Tech Report - Page 1

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Aye this is not inside.I thought this was the wifi one but the black(bluetooth+wifi combo) one is the one the put in the retail product it seems.But the black one works normally

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

The WiFi module you are looking at this review is the Intel Centrino Advance-N 6205 For Desktop. It has an Internal PCi-E x1 Card with the outside antenna (the white rectangular with the hole in the middle), and it was never included in the packaging of DZ77GA-70. Intel just send the review packages with this WiFi dongle included but never advertised this board with this WiFi Card.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

hi all, can somebody point me from where to buy the cable that connect module to usb expansion slot?in the package i received that module but without cable and i cannot find it on all internet online markets.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Riffer, please contact your local Warranty Department so they send you one: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/contactsupport

The part number you need to request is 1414-05BR000

Regards.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks alot Sylvia but this info it doesnt helped me very much, i've contacted your chat support and i have spoked with Jenny, after her recomandation to buy another module with cable included she said that all agents are busy and she hanged up chat without any resolvation of my problem and without "regards" or "have a great day" . I already have that module and i need only the cable not another module, if i buy another at price about 60$ transport included what can i do with my module that came with my MB, throw away?

Thank you again for you answer

Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Riffer, please send me a private message with the following information. I will set up a service ticket and ask an agent to contact you back ASAP.

• complete name
  • phone number
  • email address
  • shipping address

Regards.

0 Kudos