cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBiss
Beginner

DZ77GA Win8 no Bluetooth, WIN7 no Problem

Hi,

i have WIN8 installed and the newest driver for Bluetooth from Intel downloaded. Never find my Phone or my Tablet connection to my computer. At the same computer i have WIN7 Ultimate. here ist the connetion no problem.

Thanks

Kruemel

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Kruemel,

May know what device are you using as Bluetooth connection?

SBiss
Beginner

Hi Kevin,

i have a Samsung Galaxy S2, a Acer Iconia A500 und a Pipo M9 pro.

Thanks for your answer

Kruemel

Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Kruemel,

You are using that as a hot spot for your computer but, what are you using to receive the signals from those devices? Are you using a wireless card, a Bluetooth device?

SBiss
Beginner

Hi Kevin,

no, i need bluetooth only for data transfer to a special device for my car. For a test i looked, can i connect to my cell phone. Internet is DSL cable from the "Telekom".

The Bluetooth signal from my Computer cam from original Intel Bluetooth/WLAN adapter at this Board DZ77GA.

Sorry my english is not the best:-(

At The same computer is of a other HDD WINDOWS7 Ultimate. Here is the Bluetooth connetion no problem.

I think is is a problem with the driver

Kruemel

Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Kruemel,

The generic driver we have from our side for your Bluetooth/WLAN adapter that came with the Intel® motherboard is provided by the manufacturer which is Motorola. At this point, the latest driver we have is for win 7 only.

You can try installing the driver from the following link:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=19652&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207... https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=19652&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%207...

In the case that the issue persists, I recommend you contacting Motorola so that they can provide the driver for the 3rd party component on our boards.