Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

De quelle facons mettre les memoires RAM dans un NUC Kit connecteur du bas prend quel Ram en Gb plus haut ou plus bas en Ram soit 2Gb ou 4Gb

Jump to solution

De quelle facons mettre les memoires RAM dans un NUC Kit connecteur du bas prend quel Ram en Gb plus haut ou plus bas en Ram soit 2Gb ou 4Gb

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

I am not sure that I understand your question. My high-school French fails me (it's been over 40 years since I graduated from high school) and the french-to-english translator is mangling the translation pretty badly...

It is recommended that, if you are going to use two SODIMMs in a NUC, these SODIMMs should be the same size (same number of GBs) and have the same specification (operating speed, wait-states, etc.). Matched-pair SODIMMs (i.e. two SODIMMs that come in the same package and which have been tested together) are the best choice...

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

I am not sure that I understand your question. My high-school French fails me (it's been over 40 years since I graduated from high school) and the french-to-english translator is mangling the translation pretty badly...

It is recommended that, if you are going to use two SODIMMs in a NUC, these SODIMMs should be the same size (same number of GBs) and have the same specification (operating speed, wait-states, etc.). Matched-pair SODIMMs (i.e. two SODIMMs that come in the same package and which have been tested together) are the best choice...

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thank you very much !

I buy a new NUC5CPYH and do you known if we have to close it by the top switch when we dont use it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You can have your (Windows, Linux, etc.) O/S put it to sleep or power down the system. You can also request a shutdown by pressing the power button.

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you Scott for sharing this information for us, I hope this can be useful information for cristalain.

cristalain as N. Scott Pearson has mentioned if you are not using the NUC you can put it to sleep or you can power it down.

Best regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos