Desktop Motherboard

Hello,

I am looking for Motherboard which supports following features:

1) DDR4 RAM 16GB

2) Frequency: 2400MHz

3) 1 TB SSD

4) 1 TB SSHD

5) OS: Windows 10

6) Should support minimum 2 Monitors with 24" Display each.

7) Processor: Intel Core i7

8) Chipset: Intel 200 series.

I would be using for Coding and High end gaming purpose, so while suggesting the model please specify any Graphic cards are required other than on board graphics.

Also, please specify the model along with cost.

Waiting for your kind reply.

Regards,

Amtronics Engineering

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

Intel no longer makes desktop board products. You need to be looking at the offerings of the various ODMs: Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, etc. I would add that,

1. You probably should to be looking for a board that provides support for the latest M.2 NVMe SSDs (there are quite a few boards that do).
  2. While advancements in performance have been made every generation, you probably don't want to use the on-chip graphics engine if you are going to be doing high-end gaming. As for what graphics cards to look at, I suggest you visit the gaming sites for their opinions...

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Amtronics,

I would like to share with you the Intel: Shop for Tablets, 2-in-1s, Laptops, Desktops, Smartphones, Servers, in this place you will be able to shop products and find other Intel® solutions. There is also a place where you can compare Intel processor specifications, features, and compatibility which is called Ark. Find these two sites below;

http://www.intel.com/buy/us/en/ Intel: Shop for Tablets, 2-in-1s, Laptops, Desktops, Smartphones, Servers, check the "Gaming and Media" in "Laptops" and "Desktops" tabs.

http://ark.intel.com/ ARK | Your Source for Intel® Product Specifications

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos