Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Does not display for the fist time when powered on

I am system integrator, i am facing problem with Desktop board DB85FL with Core I7 4770. When i power on the system fist time i don't get display,

after i remove & put the power cord again & power it on, it is normal for the whole day: irrelevant of how many times turned off & on. I am using Transcend

Ram (1600Mhz, (2R/512Mx8/CL11) 8GB * 2. I had sold the Same configuration a couple of months back, the same problem persists in that also. I have

tried changing the SMPS & also I have ungraded the BIOS, but the same problem persists.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hello Ram_N,

This behavior you are describing is very strange since I have not been able to reproduce it with the same model.

Please try with different monitors and different cables (better quality). Try connecting just one memory stick to the motherboard. Perhaps taking the motherboard outside of the chassis to avoid grounding can do the trick.

Kevin M

Highlighted
Novice

si tienes 2 memorias ram, prueba desconectando una y solo la dejas funcionando con una.

si el problema persiste has lo contrario quita la que tenias instalada y coloca que que habías quitado anteriormente.

prueba con otro monitor o prueba con otro cable vga y cable de poder del monitor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Novice

prueba quitando la pila de bios y presiona el boton de encendido por 5 segundos, luego vuelve a colocar la pila de bios y checa si funciona.

si tienes un adaptador de dvi o hdvi a vga prueba conectándola a tu monitor.

o prueba con otra memoria ram nueva.