Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11358 Discussions

Does the DZ77BH-55K bios have a Silent Boot option like earlier MB's?

ln31
New Contributor I

Does the DZ77BH-55K bios have a similar Silent Boot option to enable/disable like on earlier Intel mother boards.

For instance like my D865 MB, I could 'disable' the Silent Boot option so that I could see the boot Post of hardware pertinent information that went by on the screen as the pc was booting, but on this new DZ77BH-55K board you only get an Intel logo but there's no Post information. Is there a way to enable it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Hello lemurian,

We like to inform you that the silent boot option was removed from Intel motherboards BIOS a while ago. Thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello lemurian,

We like to inform you that the silent boot option was removed from Intel motherboards BIOS a while ago. Thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post

ln31
New Contributor I

Thanks for the reply Dan,

Well I still wish it was an option to still be there, and let us un-check the option if we wanted to.

Also I think that it should be left to the OP (me) to be able to mark my post as Answered or not; I see you have the ability to mark it answered yourself. I will leave it set as answered though, and I appreciated your reply.