Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Does the DZ77BH-55K bios have a Silent Boot option like earlier MB's?

Jump to solution

Does the DZ77BH-55K bios have a similar Silent Boot option to enable/disable like on earlier Intel mother boards.

For instance like my D865 MB, I could 'disable' the Silent Boot option so that I could see the boot Post of hardware pertinent information that went by on the screen as the pc was booting, but on this new DZ77BH-55K board you only get an Intel logo but there's no Post information. Is there a way to enable it?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello lemurian,

We like to inform you that the silent boot option was removed from Intel motherboards BIOS a while ago. Thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello lemurian,

We like to inform you that the silent boot option was removed from Intel motherboards BIOS a while ago. Thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor I

Thanks for the reply Dan,

Well I still wish it was an option to still be there, and let us un-check the option if we wanted to.

Also I think that it should be left to the OP (me) to be able to mark my post as Answered or not; I see you have the ability to mark it answered yourself. I will leave it set as answered though, and I appreciated your reply.

0 Kudos