Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Driver failes to install with ME 8.1.10.1300

I have system device driver that will not install and when done trying I get an error massage

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Employee

Hello kqr,

Our best suggestion in this case is to get the drivers from the system manufacturer (O.E.M.) since they may be custom made for your specific model.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I would say by default the computer know if it can install a driver that was not meant for it,

(fyi) ME 8.1.10.1300 is by intel and for this board

and I have O.E.M drivers that do not know their location why is that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Could you provide more specific information about your system such as brand, model and operating system?

Did this driver work before? If so, what changed?

If the same happens with other drivers it could mean the issue is related to the operating system. Have you tried reinstalling it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Iam running a dx79si with windows8 pro 64 bit

I had an issue were as I had an unkown pci divice with a yellow driver,

Were as I was told too install ME 8.1.10.1300 and that took care of the yellow driver

when I used the mother board install cd for dx79si I got a message install Sequence did

not run.

So at this time I have now yellow drivers, Just this error with ME 8.1.10.1300

and the just the fact I want to install driver locations and I have tried reinstalling ME 8.1.10.1300

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Employee

Kqr, the drivers from the included installation disc may be older and probably not compatible with Windows* 8. In this case try the latest drivers from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/default.aspx Intel Download Center for your specific motherboard and operating system.

It may be also possible that you will need to reinstall the operating system or update the BIOS. However, just go ahead and try with the newest drivers first.

Actually, the latest ME driver for your motherboard is located here. Make sure the chipset driver is installed first.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

OK the next I do a reinstall Ill do that any advice on what a

install Sequence did

not run,really is

0 Kudos