Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
11431 Discussions

Drivers for Intel dq57tm

Vista
Novice

Hello does anyone know where i can find the PCI serial and simple communications controller drivers. I have a intel dq57tm motherboard running windows vista 64 bit and xp.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I have attached a ZIP containing the driver for the PCI Simple Communications Controller, which is actually the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI). This interface was also referred to as the Intel Host to Embedded Controller Interface (HECI), hence the name of the driver.

I have also attached a ZIP file containing the driver for the PCI Serial Controller, which is actually the Intel AMT Serial Over LAN (SOL) driver.

Both of these are raw file sets that you need to install using the Have-Disk method from Windows Device Manager.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I have attached a ZIP containing the driver for the PCI Simple Communications Controller, which is actually the Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI). This interface was also referred to as the Intel Host to Embedded Controller Interface (HECI), hence the name of the driver.

I have also attached a ZIP file containing the driver for the PCI Serial Controller, which is actually the Intel AMT Serial Over LAN (SOL) driver.

Both of these are raw file sets that you need to install using the Have-Disk method from Windows Device Manager.

Hope this helps,

...S

Vista
Novice