Sorry, AFAIK, Intel provided a driver for this device (IDT STAC9274D) only up through Windows 7.
If this ever worked, it did so after you upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Microsoft may have provided a compatibility driver that supported this device early on with Windows 10. It may be that this driver has finally been EOLed by Microsoft and removed from your system. If this is the case, your only choice here may be to (1) disable this device in BIOS Setup and (2) plug in a separate audio card/device. Here are some examples:
- Cheap: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IRVQ0F8.
- Ok: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X49K5VQ.
- Good: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EO6X4XG/ref=sr_1_3.
- Better: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EO6X7PG/ref=sr_1_3?th=1.
- Best: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ISU33E/ref=sr_1_16.
Hope this helps,