cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Error: Unsupported Logo using ITK 5.0.0.544 and v43 BIOS for DQ77KB

Jump to solution

Using ITK 5.0.0.544 to update BIOS to v43 on DQ77KB, an error occurs when downloading the latest BIOS. See picture next.

This happens if I also download the .BIO file and try to compile the executable from a local file.

This appears to be happening with all of the most current BIOS versions.

Can an this be addressed by support staff please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Community Manager

Another motherboard has the sames a problem with you. I believe it is the combination of Bios and ITK v5.0.

For the other board Intel suggest not to upgrade to latest Bios and wait for ITK v5.1

View solution in original post

5 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Another motherboard has the sames a problem with you. I believe it is the combination of Bios and ITK v5.0.

For the other board Intel suggest not to upgrade to latest Bios and wait for ITK v5.1

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Do you have a link to a discussion somewhere?

idata
Community Manager

It is not a discussion. Just Bios release notes for Bios 053 for Intel® Desktop Boards: DZ77GA-70K, DZ77RE-75K

Note: 

When using GA0053.BIO with the Intel® Integrator Toolkit (ITK) version 5.0.0, these errors may occur:

Error: Unsupported Logo.

The opened BIOS does not have this support.

If you need to use ITK version 5.0.0 to customize the BIOS for Intel® Desktop Board DZ77GA-70K or DZ77RE-75K, do not update to BIOS version 0053. This problem will be fixed in ITK version 5.0.1 and later.

idata
Community Manager

Don't know if anyone will notice the glaring typo below.

Note:

When using KB0043.BIO with the Intel® Integrator Toolkit (ITK) version 5.0.0, these errors may occur:

Error: Unsupported Logo.

The opened BIOS does not have this support.

If you need to use ITK version 5.0.0 to customize the BIOS for Intel® Desktop Board DQ77KB, do not update to BIOS version 0053. This problem will be fixed in ITK version 5.0.1 and later.

idata
Community Manager

Just be patient..A new Bios will rise.....