Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Ethenet no reconocida. Motherboard DZ77SL-50K

Jump to solution

Hi all

I'm with a problem in a DZ77SL-50K not recognizes the network card.

The drivers are the latest that I found on the site

The operating system is server 2008 R2 standard

The bios is enabled LAN

The message during the installation of the drivers says no network cards installed.

The drivers I've tried both 64 and 32 with the same result.

Thank you very much for the help you can give me.

regards

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Diego,

We would like to inform you that server 2008 R2 standard is not a supported Operating System for this platform so the troubleshooting we offered is limited:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-008326.htm Desktop Boards — Supported operating systems

Our best recommendation to narrow the issue is testing with a fully compatible Operating System.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Diego,

We would like to inform you that server 2008 R2 standard is not a supported Operating System for this platform so the troubleshooting we offered is limited:

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-008326.htm Desktop Boards — Supported operating systems

Our best recommendation to narrow the issue is testing with a fully compatible Operating System.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks Dan!

But Problem solved!

Manually install and run the following INF perfect!

C:\drivers\pro1000\WinX64\NDIS64\

Thanks Aleman!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I've also had issues with the NIC on this motherboard however I was running UEFI. I had to try and get Secure Boot to reload all keys before the machine would boot with an active NIC.

For a short time, if I cold booted, the NIC would not be present. I had to warm-boot and on the 2nd boot, the NIC would appear and be available. It was a pain to have to do this workaround until I found out about Secure boot.

Problem I have to day is that I configured Hyper-V on Win8.1 Update and now I have the same issue again with have to boot twice. I have the latest NIC drivers and BIOS update so I don't think this is the issue.

This motherboard is temperamental!

0 Kudos