Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RGreh
Beginner

Extreme Tuning Utility 4.4.0.4 memory settings absent

I installed the latest version of Extreme Tuning Utility 4.4.0.4 and there are no options to change any memory settings. Is this no longer present in the XTU? If so what is the latest version to include the option to chnage memory timings, etc

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for joining the desktop board community.

I understand the memory settings options are not available with latest XTU 4.4.

I would like to try to replicate this issue, please provide the information for your motherboard model.

I need AA and Serial number for your Intel board; this is located on a white sticker near memory slots.

Allan.

RGreh
Beginner

Hi,

Have had a look as best I can but my board is a mini-ITX so not sure if the sticker would still be there it that case (it's pretty cluttered)

The board model is an Asus Z87I-Pro (I think this is called Deluxe rather than Pro in America)

According to the box the Serial No. is E2M0AB124151

Not sure about the AA but another number given on the box is a Part No. 90MB0H30-M0EAY5

Hope this is everything you need.

If you really need this AA number I'll have to remove my motherboard to check

Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for the information.

At this point, I do not need the AA number for your board since you mentioned having an Asus motherboard.

Please bear in mind, the XTU is offered for Intel boards only. Please check with Asus for any compatible software for your motherboard model.

Allan.