Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JVill39
Beginner

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD THE DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS XP P81M E33?

I have a computer with board MSI P81M E33, I use it to work a plethysmograph, my hard drive was damaged, and when I installed again I could not get the WINDOWS xp dirvers, due to use restrictions I have to co-configure with Windows XP Can you please allow me access to the dirvers?

Thanks

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What drivers? XP has not been supported since 2014. If your board supports XP, get the XP drivers from MSI.

Doc

AlHill
Super User

Also, backups are a wonderful thing, especially when you are so far behind the times.

Doc

JVill39
Beginner

Thank you very much for your reply. It is very true what it says about the backup. I am aware that support for these devices is no longer available, unfortunately I must continue using this equipment and I can not renew it. I already talked with MSI and they helped me with the drivers I had, I solved the video, sound and network, I only need a few components, they are intel from the shipset. if it were possible to have access to an old driver repository. El vie., 5 jul. 2019 a las 11:37, Intel Forums (<supportreplies@intel.com>) escribió:
AlHill
Super User

Which drivers are you missing? The chipset INF is just a definition/information file. It is not a driver.

What chipset does your board have? MSI should be able to tell you that.

Doc

JVill39
Beginner

Intel® H81 Express El vie., 5 jul. 2019 a las 11:57, Intel Forums (<supportreplies@intel.com>) escribió:
AlHill
Super User

Sorry, I am not finding anything for XP on this chipset.

Doc

JVill39
Beginner

Thank you very much for your help. El vie., 5 jul. 2019 a las 12:25, Intel Forums (<supportreplies@intel.com>) escribió:
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee