Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NAnof
Beginner

Hello. Can't find the manual in the motherboard 4gvi63 rev 3.11 . Stopped to see the IDE and AGP. Soldering of South bridge didn't help (NH82801DB)

Jump to solution
Hello. Can't find a scheme on the motherboard. Attached her photo below. It ceased to recognize the IDE and AGP. Soldering of South bridge, didn't help (NH82801DB). It says 4GVI63, but this request comes with the motherboard ATX20 pin . And this one with 24 pin and a completely different
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This is an IPoX IP-4GV163 motherboard with 845GV chipset and P4 Socket 478. Its on-board LAN MAC address is 00-1A-D4-00-11-FA.

I got search hits for User's Manual and Datasheet. Your chances of find schematics for this board - or any board, for that matter - are slim; manufacturers simply do not release schematics; that's part of their IP. While IDE interfaces are indeed in the ICH (southbridge), AGP is handled in the GMCH (northbridge). If your failure has gone this far, the board is likely scrap. I did see some for sale on eBay, BTW...

Hope this helps,

...Scott

View solution in original post

1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This is an IPoX IP-4GV163 motherboard with 845GV chipset and P4 Socket 478. Its on-board LAN MAC address is 00-1A-D4-00-11-FA.

I got search hits for User's Manual and Datasheet. Your chances of find schematics for this board - or any board, for that matter - are slim; manufacturers simply do not release schematics; that's part of their IP. While IDE interfaces are indeed in the ICH (southbridge), AGP is handled in the GMCH (northbridge). If your failure has gone this far, the board is likely scrap. I did see some for sale on eBay, BTW...

Hope this helps,

...Scott

View solution in original post