Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Help with Intel(R) ICH10R LPC Interface Controller - 3A16 Driver

I have an intel DP45sg MB and I have an unsuported device that I do not understand what it is for or how to find the driver for. It is the Intel R ICHqoR LPC Interface Conroller - 3A16. Can anyone help me as to what this is for and if needed how to get the driver for it? I am running XP SP3 32 bit with no raid drives or SSD's. I have done all the latest intel driver updates and bios is 1/25/10. Thanks.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Help with Intel(R) ICH10R LPC Interface Controller - 3A16 Driver

Hello,

Please refer to this doc:

http://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-4449

All the best,

Kind Regards,

Aryan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I am having the same problem but that link says I'm not authorized to view it..I really need that info????

cheryl

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

I have the same problem.

I have registered, but don't have access to view document via link above.

Can anybody just give link to driver for device?

Thank you.

Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor II

I got the not authorised message as well. Have you all installed an Intel Management Engine interface driver for your motherboard and Intel Chipset drivers? Are the BIOS settings at default values (you can load default values if needed in the BIOS setup options). This means things like any I/R devices are NOT enabled - if you need them enabled to use them then you need to install their specific drivers as well. IF this is an Intel branded board, all the required drivers should be available on the website.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

If you are running Windows XP 64bit install Trusted Platform Manager for Server 2003. Selecting the 64bit version. Worked for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hello I'm having the same proble but I use Windows 7 ultimate. The solution is the same?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Cnr13, which behavior are you experiencing?

Would you please provide me the model number of you motherboard or your system in order to check on BIOS if the settings provided on this thread are going to be available?/docs/DOC-4449 https://communities.intel.com/docs/DOC-4449

0 Kudos