Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi there, Does anybody here have the latest BIOS and Drivers (including INF update utility) for the DX58SO2 Intel Desktop Board? They are not available anymore from the download center since 24th Nov 2019.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

You may want to try some download site (being careful). Perhaps softpedia.com

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Hi Mr Hill,

Thanks for your reply. I've tried softpedia (and many more:) sadly they also link to the Intel Servers :(

New Bitmap Image.bmp

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Same problem here with a DH77DF. I don't understand the decision to drop those files from the downloadcenter... That they drop the old files and just keep the latest one wouldn't bother me, but why drop it entirely ? It makes us rely on unknown sources, which is not very secure...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Indeed!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Ola Boa Noite ! Eu tenho essa aqui a última atualização do bios : SOX5820J.86A.0920.2013.0729.0042 https://mega.nz/#!iwZxRKBS!o7uNDL1mhwTYTQPc_PyIX1dR56Lz5a-VpJj91-kvUCs

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

I have to caution all of you on the use of these driver download sites. You never know what payload the package may contain.

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
Highlighted
Beginner

Olá boa noite !

Esse bios eu instalei na minha placa deu super certo por isso que eu mesmo fiz uplaod para mega.nz não tem nem vírus pode baixar sem medo !!! espero te ajudado.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I so completely agree. Especially BIOS, which you should only get from the manufacturer website (except if it's out of business obviously...). So I am completely stunned by Intel's decision here. I hope they'll see some shed of light...

0 Kudos