Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
11476 Discussions

How to avoid intel display audio update every time afther Windows 10 boot?

aleksandarkness
Beginner

The problem manifests itself as follows:

Whenever I turn on the computer and wait for the operating system to boot, I have no audio signal via the HDMI cable on my screen.

To get that signal, I have to update the Intel display audio driver every time, and after restarting the computer, I can get a tone on the screen to work irregularly on the computer. Whenever, after finishing work and turning off the computer, I turn on the computer again, the problem manifests itself in the same way.

What needs to be done?

My hardware is:

Mobo

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8H77M_LE/

CPU

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/65516/intel-core-i5-3550-processor-6m-cache-up-...

My OS is: Windows 10 Pro 1909

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and save the report to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

...S

aleksandarkness
Beginner

This is the report from ISSUW.

davidrudy
Beginner

I have 3 of these SFF computers and 3 TCL Roku Smart 4K TV's connected via the DisplayPort to a HDMI on the TV's.  Two of these systems work great, i.e., sound and video even though the Intel Driver Support Assistant says I still need to update to the versions I currently have.  The Support Assistant says the same on my third system.  The attached documents relate to the third system.  No matter what I do I cannot get sound through the display audio.  In fact it is not even listed in the Sound Control Panel.  So unless I attach a speaker system to this SFF I have no sound.  Can you help me get the display audio to work on this third system?

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

You are not the OP for this conversation and your post has nothing to do with the OP's problem. Please open your own, separate conversation to discuss your issue.

...S