The procedure to upgrade your bios from 0041 to 0120 is here:
However, most of the .bio files have been pulled. What .bio files are left are here:
I suggest you wait until @n.scott.pearson has a chance to respond.
Doc is correct. You want to follow the guidance that I provided in that post - but with one exception: You will be installing BIOS file BE0049.BIO, then BE0099.BIO and then BE0120.BIO.
To download these files, do the following:
- Open page https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23393/BIOS-Update-BEH6110H-86A-.
- Click on the link to download file BE0120.BIO.
- Open page https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28838/BIOS-Update-BEH6110H-86A-.
- Click on the link to download file BE0099.BIO.
- Open page https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28839/BIOS-Update-BEH6110H-86A-.
- Click on the link to download file BE0048.BIO.
As I said in that post, you want to install all three files using the BIOS Recovery process.
Hope this helps,