Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

I can't install Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.

I uninstalled Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and tried to reinstall it.

But after uninstallation through Control panel, the uninstallation screen appears when I try to install it.

I also tried DSAUninstaller, but the nothing was changed.

What should I do?

I attach my SSU report file.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

We are also experiencing this exact same problem; Intel Driver & Support Assistant tray is going crazy with notifications every second (updates available); this started yesterday as near as we can tell (20.8.30.5).   Please provide a fix or switches for a mass silent uninstall!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@dedmonds  This is Monique with Intel Corporation.  I apologize for the  inconvenience this error caused.  We have released a fix for this notification loop on July 31 3:45p PST with version 20.8.30.6.  Once you update, please let us know if the fix resolved the spamming notification.

@slayers4  Please ensure you have removed the Intel® Computing Improvement Program via Control Panel.  Reboot your system. Then try installing IDSA from Intel Download Center.

If IDSA still is not installing, please attach any screenshots of the error and the last DSAUninstaller.log (You can find the location of the log file in File Explorer by searching for it by DSAUninstaller.log, and then to be sure and send just the most recently dated log).

Thank you,

Monique C.

Intel Project Manager

0 Kudos