Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lync
Beginner

I have a intel DH67BL desktop board. recently, i want to reinstall the windows system. i can't found any driver from intel driver downloadcenter website except BIOS update. it seems Intel have removed all the driver? where can i find it.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

"i can't found any driver from intel driver downloadcenter websit"

That is correct. Your board is discontinued and no longer supported.

If you are trying to install Windows 10, it is not supported, but the drivers you need should be inbox.

Doc

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Intel has been warning folks for a while that this was going to occur. Unfortunately, folks don't come to the download site that often, so many will have missed these notices. There are third-party sites that have most of this content. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend any of them.

Don't forget that the BIOS files will also be pulled in November. The end of the era is upon us.

...S

ppara5
Valued Contributor I

For Windows 10, Windows will install graphics and Ethernet drivers. I don't think Windows will install an audio driver for the Realtek sound, but you could look at Realtek's website, with the last good one I copied being 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282. The only gotcha might be the chipset driver, as I'm not sure Windows will install one. I tried to attach a chipset driver, but Intel's website won't let me do it. If I were you, I'd just try to install Windows and see what happens, as it'll probably run okay.