10-30-2019 01:16 PM
- I'm not sure that I understand your problem? Are you asking how to install Windows 10, using USB installation media?
- If you have clean HDD and you want install Windows 10 on this HDD, follow those steps:
- UEFI boot should be enabled in Bios.
- USB should be enabled as booting device in Bios.
- Please prepare your installation media (you need 8GB – 32GB USB stick), using Microsoft Media Creation Tool: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
- With the installation media inserted into rear USB slot, power ON your computer.
- Your computer should boot from the installation USB.
- Follow this tutorial to continue with installation https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html
- In para. 7 you may enter Product Key from the Microsoft Distribution you bought.
- Skip on para. 12 and continue in para. 13. Important, do not format drive where you want to install Windows, rather delete all existing partitions from this drive, till you see one unallocated space.
- Press Next and continue with the installation.