Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Intel D2550+DVI+Windows XP

Jump to solution

Hello all

I have problem with DVI port and Windows XP. When my monitor connected throught the DVI I can enter in BIOS, but when starting Windows XP I has black screen. With VGA all works. I think problem with drivers. Intel support page doesn`t has Video driver for Windows XP - there is some constructor for driver making and also can download some instruction how to use this constructor. This user manual has information how to make driver for VGA connection, but doesn't has info for DVI. Can you help please?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_C_Intel1
Employee

Hi Pljushevij,

Could you please send me the motherboard model that you have? It might be a BIOS settings issue. It is necessary to double check if the DVI port is enable.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_C_Intel1
Employee

Hi Pljushevij,

Could you please send me the motherboard model that you have? It might be a BIOS settings issue. It is necessary to double check if the DVI port is enable.

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Thank you, but I find solution by my self. I download this:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=21902&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%20X... Download Center

It`s "driver constructor". I make three type of drivers - Single (works DVI or VGA), ExtendWithDviFirst (DVI work like main desktop, VGA desktop extender), ExtendWithVgaFirst (VGA work like main desktop, DVI desktop extender). If I need some changes with monitors I need reinstall driver. It`s bad decision from Intel, but it`s work.