cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HKuma17
Beginner

Intel DH61WW not working after 099 update

Help me guyz

I have an intel Dh61ww mother board which i tried to update to the latest bios (i.e. version 0120) i checked on the on official intel website for the procedure to update it and they said first you've to update to version (048) and then to (099) and finally to (0120) 

So firstly i updated to (048) and it was successful and the my pc did booted up but when i applied (099) version it was also successfully done but after then when I restarted my pc i can't see anything on the screen not even the initial Intel logo where it shows to boot to the bios settings , screen just remains blank nothing it doesn't even light up

I tried replacing the jumpers but nothing happened

My specs

i3 2100

8gb ram

Intel dh61ww mobo

450W psu

1tb Seagate barracuda HDD

Please help me guyz please

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

You installed version 99 using the jumper-based BIOS Recovery process? If not, try doing it this way.

...S

HKuma17
Beginner

No I installed it using F7 bios update pproces...the main problem is i cannot see anything on the screen , when i removed all the ram sticks it don't even making sound nor it is recognising my keyboard and mouse because they are not lighting up but my cpu fan , hard disk and DVD writter are working

RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​Just   remove  CMOS battery  and reinsert

just   restore the  bios  default settings

or  load  optimal  bios  settings

HKuma17
Beginner

I've tried this method too , but the main problem is I cannot see anything on my monitor , cpu fan , hard-disk and my DVD writer are spinning , dont what happened to my PC

RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​remove monitor  cabls from monitor and from MB

then remove the DRAM modules ,   power on and  then power off.

now  reinsert  RAM modules properly  , connect  monitor cable  properly.

try to power on , and see its  working