Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JVeen
Beginner

Intel® Desktop Board D2500CC downgrade to 0037

Hi, i've upgraded my Intel® Desktop Board D2500CC bios to the latest one (0040) and now it doesn't work properly anymore, where can i find the older bios files? because the download page shows only the latest one.

i hope someone can help me out with this, the board is now useless :(

kind Regards

Johan

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

What do you mean by "doesn't work properly" and "now useless"? What is or isn't it doing? What version of the BIOS were you running previously? How (what method) did you use to install the update (EBU/F7/iFlash)?

...S

JVeen
Beginner

i fixed it already with a bios recovery to 0037, the problem with 0040 was that the motherboard had boot/power issues, because it uses a PICO PSU for power.. so recovering it back to 0037 fixes the problem :)

also it's used for a special device and it runs on Windows XP embedded.. see photo ;)Paseli_Terminal.jpg

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

What boot/power issues?

JVeen
Beginner

well, if you really wanna know :) when i switch the system on.. i can hear the fans... then it switches off and on again.. then it usually boots ok.. but sometimes i hear a ticking noise from the PC speaker then i have to switch it of and on again… which is weird...

the problem is gone with the older bios, i think it has something to do with the ErP function that was added.. it can cause problems with PICO PSU's