Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11358 Discussions

Intel Desktop Board DP67BGB3

AAgui11
Beginner

Hi Dears Good Day!

Please I need help to boot this computer, the card and the processor are completely new and I can not find the BIOS to be able to boot the computer, for extraordinary reasons I could not do it another time, if they could help me to find the BIOS and download it I would thank it greatly, I searched it on the intel website and appears discontinued but when I bought the equipment I came very expensive and for special reasons of my country Venezuela I could not turn on the team, please I hope for your help and collaboration, thank you very much.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What bios version do you have on this 2011 board?

What is your processor mode number?

Doc

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Yea, we need to know model number of processor so we can determine what is necessary.

Note that, if you have a 3rd gen (i.e. Ivy Bridge Core/Pentium/Celeron/Xeon) processor and this board only has a BIOS supporting 2nd gen (i.e. Sandy Bridge Core/Pentium/Celeron/Xeon) processors, you will have to find a 2nd gen processor in order to complete the installation of a BIOS with 3rd gen processor support.

Hope this helps,

...S