Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HKhan111
Beginner

Intel Desktop board DH87MC help required...

Dear Members,

Hope you all are doing well. I m new to this forum so i dont know very well if the question i m putting in front relates here or not. But i need a little help and couldn't find anywhere else so here it goes.

I am in phase of buying a new PC for myself (a mid level gaming build) and planning to go for an i5 4670K. However, the only motherboard available in my country at the moment is the intel DH87MC which is full ATX (a part of my primary requirement).

My question is that is this board a good to go? I m not in over-clocking and all but I will be using a discrete GPU. Also, I heard about a usb 3.0 bug in haswell boards lately in the news. will i encounter the bug in this board or has it been sorted out? I seek a general review of the board from the members. thats all.

Thank you all in anticipation.

Regards,

HKhan

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello HKhan,

The motherboard DH87MC is a very good motherboard with all the components that a mid level gamer would need in order to exceed his/her expectations.

You can check all the motherboard specifications at the following link:

http://ark.intel.com/products/69045/Intel-Desktop-Board-DH87MC?q=DH87MC http://ark.intel.com/products/69045/Intel-Desktop-Board-DH87MC?q=DH87MC

At this point, we have not received reports about issues related to the USB 3.0 but we will pass through all the feedback on this matter.

NSidd1
Beginner

Dear,

I'm using Intel DH87MC with ci7 4770 (Bought them four days ago). I'm having problem with USB 3.0. Whenever I try to copy data to external disk say WD 500 GB My Passport Essentials, I got the message destination is not found. It appears that drive automatically disconnects and then reconnects.

Can you pl help me with this problem. Same drive works fine on my HP Probook 4540s. Also same drive works fine on USB 2.0 on my system.

Regards,

Nauman