cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Intel PCIe problem DH77EB

Jump to solution

Hi, I have a problem with my HTPC Motherboard Intel DH77EB and PCIe.

I try in my system called down to install a DVB-S2 card, no matter what the. 2 PCIe ports I use (left or right, the average is below the graphics card), I get the system displays a map I put the RAID card in one of the slots they will be recognized immediately. Raid map out purely Satkarte, nothing is not recognized. I tried that with both existing Satkarten (TeVii and TBS) several times and am now with my Latain unfortunately at the end.

Anyone have any ideas?

Intel Xeon 1230V2

Intel DH77EB

2x 4GB Kinston HyperX Lowvo 1,25

Delock 4 Sata Raid PCIe Card

Asus 670 GTX

450W Nofan gold+

6 WD Red 3 TB

1 Msata m4 cruzial 256gb

TBS DVBS2 Card / Tevii DVBS2 Card

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Cris, I recommend you to first make sure that you are using the latest BIOS and to enable the expansion card text in BIOS under the boot tab, this will usually improve the proper recognition of RAID cards.

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Cris, I recommend you to first make sure that you are using the latest BIOS and to enable the expansion card text in BIOS under the boot tab, this will usually improve the proper recognition of RAID cards.

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

the last bios is on the board

I can also run the raid card in the remaining two slots, but unfortunately neither the DVB Cards, there are neither displayed nor tevii tbs card in the device manager.

0 Kudos