Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mange1992
Beginner

Intel embedded l219V

Hi Team I am having an issue with the intel embedded NIC on the new system board I purchased. Each time I restart my machine it takes several minutes after logging in before it sees the active connection. I have no issues with other machines that are wired to the gateway modem. I have used a store bought network cable and I made one as well testing both with a cisco cable tester. It seems worse when I let the machine go into sleep mode and then wake up the machine, it wont connect for over 5 minutes. I have driver version 12.18.9.23 on the NIC. Are there any issues that have been seen like this before? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

Mange1992
Beginner

Hi Al, thanks for the response. Are you an intel rep? the below states (not an Intel employee or contractor). Who would I contact directly to send this to?

AlHill
Super User

Just be patient.  An Intel support engineer will respond to this thread.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)