Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MMaio3
Beginner

Legacy Board DX58SO Extreme version does someone possibly have the last software and bios that was released

I have not been able to work on computers for a while and have downloaded the manuals and such and would appreciate having the best software out their. Thanks Much,

Mike Maioriello

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Last bios attached.

As for other software/drivers, all you need is included in Windows 10.

Doc

MMaio3
Beginner

Thank You!

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

The processors supported by the DX58SO Desktop Board are not formally supported on Windows 10 and Intel is not providing driver support. In this case, with these processors having no graphics engine, the other drivers necessary are all included inbox with all versions and releases of Windows 10. That is, doing a basic install of Windows 10 on this board will resolve all devices and support all capabilities. Provided the NVIDIA/AMD graphics card you are using is not so old that these vendors have dropped support for them, you should be all set.

There is one exception to discuss. Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) is not supported and no drivers for Windows 10 are being provided by Intel. A compatibility driver (essentially the Intel driver from Windows 8) is provided by Microsoft inbox but operation is not guaranteed.

I had a DX58SO system that I only recently donated to a worthy cause. I had installed Windows 10 Pro and had the system running well for a few months before relinquishing it.

...S

MMaio3
Beginner

Thank You for your time.