Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11359 Discussions

Look For A Specific Motherboard

JohnG
Beginner

Looking to purchase this specific motherboard:

Intel DP55KG industrial motherboard LGA 1156 DDR3

Does anyone know where I can purchase this from a legitimate seller?  Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

Now there are two:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=DP55KG&_sacat=0

The above link is provided for your convenience only.  All standard disclaimers apply.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You are on your own on that auction site.

JohnG
Beginner

Are you implying I posted in the wrong place?

AlHill
Super User

No, I am wishing you good luck on that auction site, which is likely the only place you will find this board. 

JohnG
Beginner

Thank you. I have only found it in one place from Empower Motherboard but they charged me almost $500 then said the price went up another $300, so I cancelled the order (seemed like a SCAM).  Their reviews are not the best.  

AlHill
Super User

You realize this board is 10 years old, correct?  It is of the age that component failure can be expected.

I just saw one on that auction site for $200, including processor, memory, cooler.

Legitimate sellers?  On that auction site, it is always buyer beware.

JohnG
Beginner

Yes but it is a specific motherboard that we have to have. Goes in a machine that is 1 of 3 that has to have the identical hardware to function in a series.  The creator has since deceased and without the motherboard the system that these computers run will not operation properly.   Do have a link for the one that was for sale? 

AlHill
Super User

Now there are two:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=DP55KG&_sacat=0

The above link is provided for your convenience only.  All standard disclaimers apply.

View solution in original post

JohnG
Beginner