cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MDurs
New Contributor I

Lucid Virtu MVP for DZ87KLT-75K

Hi to all,

I´ve bought the new DZ87KLT-75K board and I´m looking for a Lucid Virtu software to switch from the Intel GPU to a discrete GPU automatically, but there is nothing free manufacturer version to download at the support area. The version of my DZ77RE-75K board told me that I have no Intel Motherboard as I have tested a installation. Now I´am using a 30-days-trial directly downloaded from lucidlogix.com and it runs fine, but I´m still waiting for a free solution. When I can download a free version from Intel download area?

Thx for feedback

0 Kudos
10 Replies
DArce
Valued Contributor III

I have checked for this and I haven't been able to see any suitable version for this motherboard at our download center.

Let me confirm what would be the appropriate version for this.

MDurs
New Contributor I

Yes, exactly this is the matter. There is no version of Lucid Virtu MVP to download for this motherboard. To every extreme board since the sixty chipsets there was a Lucid Virtu Version downloadable and I´m still waiting for it now.

When will be one version for this motherboard available to download?

DArce
Valued Contributor III

I am checking on the reason why this software is not being available for this motherboard family. So, by now, you may need to wait until a response has given for this.

MDurs
New Contributor I

@Diego_Intel: I thank you for your investigations and will still wait for a result of your activity.

MDurs
New Contributor I

Hello Diego_Intel,

what´s up with your investigations? I´ve used until now a trial Version of Lucid Virtu MVP 2 and today the test time is gone. If there´s no virtu software where will be the energy efficence of the Haswell systems at the graphics adapters?

DArce
Valued Contributor III

Hello. I am still waiting for a response on this, I am pinging again get an update of this.

MDurs
New Contributor I

I´m looking forward to get a OEM version of Lucid Virtu MVP 2.0 or higher next time for this board, because it´s the Intel flagship board of the Extreme Series and it was not cheap. In this way I´m still waiting for this fullfillment.

I´m buying since a lot of years the flagship boards of each new chipset from Intel and since the development of these technology I got a OEM version of the Lucid Virtu Software within.

MDurs
New Contributor I

Hello Diego_Intel,

have a look on the additional Features. There you can see the board was avised to will be released with a version of Lucid Virtu.

DArce
Valued Contributor III

May I have the URL or link where that information is posted in our web site?

Also please check if this is also being stated in your motherboard's box or information included with it so we may forward it to the corresponding team.

Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Dmichael4, we have received a response regarding your inquire and it looks like a version of this software is not going to be available for this motherboard, at least not a free version of it. I apologize.