Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager

MOBO não quer reconhecer memorias

Bom Dia a todos. tenho uma mobo dz68bc novinha, e ela funcionava perfeitamente com o kit (I7-2600 e 32Gb 1600MHZ Corsair) e repentinamente ao ligar ela não quer mais reconhecer as memorias, ela soa o bip 3 vezes e reinicia.....no painel numérico aparece 15 muda para 22 e volta para 15. o que posso fazer para ela voltar ao normal. Já testei outros modelos de memoria mais continua da mesma forma

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

What memory have you tested with? Please provide full part numbers and the combinations that you tested.

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thank you very much to N. Scott Pearson for the information requested posted above.

Hi, Fcsiqueira001, Thank you very much for joining the Intel® Desktop Boards communities.

Besides providing the part number or model of the memory sticks you are using, we just wanted to verify a few details:

Did you test one memory stick at the time on the same memory slot, to rule out a possible problem with one of the sticks?

Did you test all the possible combinations of memory sticks and memory slots, like to test one memory stick in all the memory slots?

Just in case, on the link below you will see the system memory for the Intel® DZ68BC board. Based on the processor the memory RAM that is fully compatible is DDR3 1066/1333.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/desktop-boards/000006925.html http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/desktop-boards/000006925.html

Please let me know the results of trying the steps above.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, Fcsiqueira001, I just wanted to check if you saw the information we requested previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto

0 Kudos