Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lugiak
Beginner

Micro atx intel dg43gt 775 will not boot up with a gtx 1650 despite the bios being 0035 version

Jump to solution

any ideas on how to run a GTX 1650 on that motherboard as intel has stopped support for those boards and i have bios 0035

Is there anything higher then that if so can i have a valid download link to update bios and if not what's the option as graphic card works fine in my old g33 motherboard atx im really stumped as it starts up then shutdown loop no video feed to my screen the cable is new and gtx 1650 is new

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

No sorry, BIOS 35 is the last available for this board. You are likely seeing an incompatibility between this 12 year-old board, its 11 year-old BIOS and this 1-2 year-old card. To be honest, I am not surprised.

...S

View solution in original post

2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

No sorry, BIOS 35 is the last available for this board. You are likely seeing an incompatibility between this 12 year-old board, its 11 year-old BIOS and this 1-2 year-old card. To be honest, I am not surprised.

...S

View solution in original post

Lugiak
Beginner

i figured it out it was incompatibility bios and pci express lane the intel g43gt is not designed to accept newer cards unless the bios revision is above 3013 and supports ivybridge for pcie support