Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arsh_JaTT
Novice

Motherboard DH61HO back usb ports not working

Since am using the board DH61HO after 4 year of use the usb back ports stop working then i took to repair it but, many say they can do nothing after a while i go to a computer market there i go gor repair my usb ports he says he replace the ports but after repair only two are working and now that is after 1year of repair they again Stop working i only have two left in front and if i use usb hub then in headphones current sound comes.

Question:

As my back two ports stop working but the RGB light of keyboard and mouse is still on but no response from them how??

is there solution for this am really need the port.

And anything that i had to tell repair man so he knows and get my ports fixed.

Please any suggestions.

ignore My Bad English.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Take the board to the nearest recycle facility, and get a new board.

Doc

Arsh_JaTT
Novice

i don't know about this,

will they give me the same motherboard by replace?? because i have old stuff to install in it

like:

i3 3210,

8gb ddr3 1333

GTX 750ti ddr5 2gb

can i install all my stuff to the board they give me

i really don't know about any recycle facility do they charges me money for replace ??

can i replace my board from Intel center

AlHill
Super User

No, taking the board to the recycle facility is the same as throwing it away. The board cannot be repaired, and no attempt should have been made to repair it.

You can search for the same board, or a board that will accept your memory and processor on some auction site, if you choose to replace the board.

The board is discontinued, and will not be replaced by Intel.

Personally, I would get a new board, with a new processor, memory, etc.

Doc

AlHill
Super User

Also, your board is from 2012, and is now seven years old. You may see the beginning of component failure on this board.

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/66983/intel-desktop-board-dh61ho.html

Doc