Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

Motherboard DP43BF onboard lan Broadcom issue

Hello. I have an issue about process of work the LED of lan interface in the backside of system block PC. I think there's might be some problems. When my PC is switched off that LED starts to wink. The winks being through the two seconds interval 6 or 7 times and through the less of second after that twice then again 6, 7, 8 times through the two seconds and next for this cycle. Why it is happens? The LED is very bright and very much get attention on itself. I didn't find the codes in the manual of the motherboard it is why I think that there's may be problem.

In a more. Sometimes I have a problem with LAN when my PC is loaded from a reboot or on the next day switching on. The icon nearby clock in the task bar has an exclamation mark. It problem resolves by replug connector of wire LAN into motherboard once. It happens one within three times of loads. It is very many and makes much irritation.

I have reinstall lan driver but in the driver properties might did saved old information about version and date of update.

Driver properties after removing and Install new downloaded driver:

This is screenshot from Remove or Install programs:

Information from the support site:

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Hello, VladimirKurguzov:

Let's do the following:

Access the device manager, and uninstall the driver from your PC.

Reboot the system and then install the driver mentioned previously, I recommend you to download it again just to discard a possible corrupted file.

I look forward to your outcome with this.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

What should I have to see in the driver properties? Will be updated the date and version?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello, VladimirKurguzov:

This is the latest driver for the LAN in your Motherboard, let's check if you get the same behavior while using it.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/18795/LAN-Broadcom-NetLink-Gigabit-Ethernet-Driver Download LAN: Broadcom* NetLink Gigabit Ethernet Driver

After installing it, in the properties of the LAN adapter from the device manager should include the version 12.1.59.01

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

EstebanC_Intel wrote:

After installing it, in the properties of the LAN adapter from the device manager should include the version 12.1.59.01

Ok, I'm understanding that I need reinstall driver. However, please, lets make me sure. If we will compare your words with my screenshots, what value should be changed after that action - in the first screenshot that 12.4.0.3 or the second that 12.59.01.

Thank for your consideration.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello, VladimirKurguzov:

It should be 12.1.59.01 since that is the version noted in the download center.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos