Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPere37
Beginner

Motherboard Intel DX58OG no inicia después de haber instalado una Tarjeta Gráfica.

Hola, buenos días, tengo el siguiente problema, tengo una PC con una MB Intel DX58OG estaba funcionando perfectamente, quise mejorar mi tarjeta gráfica instalando una nueva y mejor, al hacerlo, la gran sorpresa, no me inicia el PC se queda en la pantalla con la imagen de Intel, presione F2 para el BIOS Setting y se ve también el código A5, de ahí no pasa, he presionado la tecla F2 y no hace nada, me podrian ayudar, muchas gracias...

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Miguel_C_Intel1
Employee

Hi joseapl,

Let me know the brand name and model of graphics card, processor model and model of the memories.

Regards,

Mike C
JPere37
Beginner

Hi, Mike C.

Thank You for your help.

Graphics Card: XFX R9 280X

Processor Model: Intel I7 940

Memories: Kingston HyperX Genesis KHX1600C9D3

In the Monitor the code si A5

In the POST Code Display (MB) Eb

I have attached pictures to you, I really have never happened before, I appreciate your help,

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

This is becoming a more and more common occurrence. Unfortunately, it is likely a compatibility issue. This motherboard is 5 generations and 6 years old. The graphics card has expectations that the board and its BIOS are unable to meet.

One thing you can try is enabling UEFI. You will have to put back the old graphics card to do this. Unfortunately, if it works, you will likely have to reinstall Windows.

Sorry I don't have a better answer...

...Scott

Miguel_C_Intel1
Employee

Hi joseapl,

The graphics card comes with bus type PCIe 3.0 and motherboard has PCIe 2.0; additionally the processor supports memories of DDR3 at 800 / 1066Mhz while Kingston memories run at 1600MHz. The Intel® Core™ i7-940 belongs to the first generation Core™ processors.

http://ark.intel.com/products/37148/Intel-Core-i7-940-Processor-8M-Cache-2_93-GHz-4_80-GTs-Intel-QPI Intel® Core™ i7-940 Processor (8M Cache, 2.93 GHz, 4.80 GT/s Intel® QPI) Specifications

It is necessary to use an older graphics card with this motherboard.

Regards,

Mike C