I accidentally scratched my Intel DZ77SL-50K while removing a metal stripe for my video card. Does it look like I damaged anything important? Should I try to repair it or just leave it alone? Computer works fine now but i am scared it will lead to future problems..
- 1. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/1scratcharea.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/1scratcharea.jpg/
- 2. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/2scratch.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/2scratch.jpg/
- 3. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/3scratch.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/3scratch.jpg/
- 4. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/4scratch.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/4scratch.jpg/
- 5. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/5scratch.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/5scratch.jpg/
hi I don't think you really need to worry about it. the are that's scratched does not contain any embedded wire or any electronic component .just leave as it is it should be fine.....