Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager

Motherboard supporting DDR3 and 1Rx16?

Jump to solution

Greetings:

Does Intel have any motherboards that support the following RAM specification:

2GB Kingston ValueRAM KVR13N9S6/2 1Rx16 256M x 64-bit DDR3-1333/PC3-10600 CL9 240-pin DIMM non-EEC

I bought 4 of the above by mistake, and now I can't find a board combination that will allow me to use them. The closest I get is DDR3 and 1Rx8 (e.g. DG43RK) and this doesn't work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

GreyCatz.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello GreyCatz,

For this type of memory you can refer to the following link http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-012038.htm Desktop Boards — DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 Memory, scroll down and you will find all the motherboards where that information applies to, you will have to check one by one in order to make sure that matches your memory specifications. The link provided is the information that we have available since Intel stopped manufacturing motherboard and now we're now focusing on new products like the Intel® Compute Stick and Intel® NUC.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello GreyCatz,

For this type of memory you can refer to the following link http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-012038.htm Desktop Boards — DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 Memory, scroll down and you will find all the motherboards where that information applies to, you will have to check one by one in order to make sure that matches your memory specifications. The link provided is the information that we have available since Intel stopped manufacturing motherboard and now we're now focusing on new products like the Intel® Compute Stick and Intel® NUC.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Hello, Amy:

Thanks for your quick reply. I went through the list and found a handful of boards that support my modules.

Best regards,

GreyCatz.

Amy_C_Intel
Employee

You're welcome, I'm glad that the list worked for you. If you need further assistance let me know.

Regards,

Amy.