Intel® Desktop Boards
Peer-to-peer support only
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
11358 Discussions

My Recon Jet does not connect or discontinued

azoter71
Beginner

Hello Community, I have a Recon Jet, and It does not connect with devices example to Windows, Android Phone, etc.

Please, help with Sofware APK, Windows, Andorid to connect my Recon Jet.

BR

Robert

Labels (3)
5 Replies
Kenowan
Beginner

Hi, I've purchased  a one but it seems discontinued with the activation site. Are there anyways to use this device without this issue? please.

SteveH2525
Beginner

hi,  Can I ask if you purchased the recon Jet from a guy who calls himself Dan, from Buckinghamshire, from an Ebay purchase,  who says he had an accident and can't use them? They arrive in a brand new box, appear to be totally unused. He says he bought them for him and his wife.  Sounds fishy.    I think it must be you because the date of your intel post is the same as your ebay feedback.  Forgive me if I'm wrong and sorry to trouble you.  I think we need to have a case against this guy.  Let me know        Steve

Kenowan
Beginner

Hello,

I can confirm, it's him and he sold me the recon on ebay about begin of january by its 'laptop24u' account but he didn't tell the story for selling me the item. 

SteveH2525
Beginner

yep. That's the guy.   Want to get our money back?  Coordinated request ...goods sold that could never ever be used for the purpose they were sold for?  I have an email from him telling me that he has never had any returned and that people are able to find a link on the net to activate them. .  I raised concerns when he had not sent acknowledged the sale or despatched them for two weeks, but just got more lies. Ebay resolution !!,  two people same issue...maybe more,  we don't know. He clearly bought a job lot to sell on to genuine customers.  stevehouse at gmail.com

It's not a fortune man, but, I don't like being taken for a fool.

Steve

AlHill
Super User

This is not the place to work out an ebay dispute.  You wanted a Recon Jet, you got a Recon Jet.  It is not the seller's place to make sure you understand the Recon situation.

On ebay, and with other vendors, the answer is simple:  Buyer Beware.

The two of you take this discussion offline, and let ebay resolve it for you.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)